4M Properties, Inc. has a very diverse background that makes us unique in the commercial real estate brokerage business. 4M is not your typical brokerage company. As an owner, developer and manager of commercial properties, we use this expertise to distinguish ourselves from the competition and offer deeper brokerage services and portfolio management to our clients.
Our depth of knowledge in real estate financing, construction management and commercial development allows 4M to give advice and analyze opportunities from a perspective of experience.
Quality Buyer and or Tenant Representation
Our reach extends from coast to coast with clients and tenants such as Union Pacific Railroad; Holt CAT; General Electric Credit; Western Auto; Michelin Tire; SYGMA; Transport International Pool (TIP); TexSan Heart Hospital/MedCath; Ashford Hospitality Trust/Remington Hotels; and Hallmark Cards to name only a few. We’re accustomed to satisfying the commercial property needs of national Corporations.
San Antonio is in the midst of the largest military and government real estate leasing expansion in its history. 4M can help find the right office building, warehouse property, industrial facility or investment property solution for your needs. Our prior work representing public entities like Bexar County, the FDIC, the RTC and General Services Administration (GSA) give us the inside perspective you need.
Our Dedication to Excellence in the Real Estate Industry
4M has been involved in many complex and enjoyable real estate transactions:
- Downtown Hotel Development with long term ground lease for Marriott Riverwalk
- Investment in Calluna Vineyard in Sonoma County, California
- Sale of Maquilladora Park on both sides of the border in McAllen, TX
- Investment purchase of 85 acre land parcel held one year with returns of 1000% on equity
- Development and Property Management of apartment communities throughout Texas
- 12 Property Acquisition analysis for Holt CAT in Dallas, Texas
- Investor in Waldos De Mexico Dollar Stores with over 200 locations in Mexico
- Joint Venture Partner in distribution warehouses throughout the U.S. with UK Pension Fund
- Constructed front entry for SeaWorld San Antonio
4M is involved in numerous Boards that support our city. Some of these include:
- Adopt A Needy Family – Michael Weiss, Chairman
- Rwanda Shines - 501c3 - Michael Weiss, President
- San Antonio Convention and Visitors Commission – Martin Weiss, former Chairman
- San Antonio Board of Realtors – Michael Weiss, former Executive Director
- UT Health Science Center at San Antonio – Martin Weiss, serves on Presidents Council and Development Board
- UTSA Real Estate Development Class - Nick Prater, Mentor
- Hollywood Park Economic Development Corporation - Nick Prater, Vice President
- Realtor Commercial Alliance – Sandi Leone, Board Member
- Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation – Sandi Leone, Volunteer
4m contributes to numerous charitable organizations throughout San Antonio.
Partial Client List
- UK/4M Properties
- Alamo Hospice
- Aldino’s Restaurants
- Aldo’s Ristorante Italiano
- American Telesource International, Inc.
- Ashford Hospitality
- Bexar County, Texas
- Bexar Electric Co. (I.E.S.)
- Cardell Kitchens & Cabinets
- Central Cardiovascular Institute of San Antonio
- Chicago Title Insurance Co.
- CPS - City Public Service
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC)
- Combustion Engineering
- Custom Forest Products
- Drug Emporium
- Dunkin Donuts
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Four Seasons Sunrooms
- Fortiline Waterworks
- Foxworth Galbraith
- Ganahmsa, Inc.
- GE Capital
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Griffin Properties
- H & R Block
- Hallmark Cards
- Holt CAT
- Hoover International
- International Bank of Commerce
- International Paper Company
- Isis Foods
- Jefferson Pilot Life Insurance Co.
- Julien J. Studley, Inc.
- Keller Williams Realty
- Langley & Banack Inc.
- L. Karp & Sons, Inc./BakeMark
- Little Caesars Pizza
- Living Windows
- Lomas & Nettleton Financial Corp
- Missouri Kansas Texas Railroad (MKT)
- Marriott Hotels
- MedCath Inc.
- Missouri Pacific Railroad Company
- Morrison Supply
- Mutual Service Life Insurance Company (MSL)
- Northwestern National Life (NWNL)
- Owens Corning Fiberglass
- Papa John’s Pizza
- QC Financial Services, Inc.
- Remington Hotels
- Republic Steel Supply
- Resolution Trust Company (RTC)
- Richard Ellis Companies
- SRA International, Inc.
- San Antonio Board of Realtors
- Schertz Bank & Trust
- Schnitzler Cardiovascular Consultants of San Antonio
- Sears Roebuck
- Shipley Donuts
- Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Smooth Solutions
- South Texas Cardiovascular Consultants, PLLC
- Specialty Products and Insulation Company
- Teligent Corporation
- Texas Creative
- TexSan Heart Hospital
- The Burke Company
- The Manitowoc Company
- Tire Centers, Inc. (A Michelin Company)
- Transport International Pool, Inc. (TIP)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Vantage Companies
- Varlen Instruments, Inc. (Alcor)
- Veridian Information Solutions (General Dynamics)
- Western Auto
- Yarmouth Group
- Zee Manufacturing